Sunday 12 February 2012

How To Lessen Asthma With Exercise And Other Activities?

Click Here for How To Lessen Asthma With Exercise And Other Activities?

Asthma is a disease that attacks your respiratory system. People suffering from asthma think that they cannot do some exercise because of their condition. They are wrong. There are numerous suggestions on how a person with asthma will be able to exercise.

Asthma is a disease in lungs that is chronic. Symptoms are characterized by wheezing, chest tightness, shortness of breath and coughing. Asthma is either genetically or environmentally acquired.

The asthma attacks may be triggered by viral respiratory infections, heavy exercise and allergens, airway irritants, dust, fur, mites and cockroaches. These factors worsen asthma and may lead to asthma attacks.

These following practices below might just help you to lessen or prevent asthma attacks:

1. You must always keep your pets clean
2. Avoid smoking and stay away from smokers because cigar smoke is not good for the lungs.
3. Avoid smelling flowers with pollen and molds.
4. Frequently wash your bedding and furry toys and pillows using warm water.
5. Wash your hands to remove dirt and viruses that may trigger asthma.
6. Wearing protective mask is another way by which you can avoid asthma viruses.

Now that we have enumerated how to avoid asthma, you might be wondering about exercising. Most doctors say that a person with asthma can still exercise provided that he will take necessary precautions to avoid worsening asthma.

Almost all doctors all over the world agreed that to prevent asthma from attacking while exercising, it is very advisable that one with asthma should bring with him his nebulizer and other medications needed so that whenever he feels that his asthma is worsening, he can quickly grab his medicines to counteract future asthma attacks. You should also know the limits of your body.

Some exercises are not suitable for a person with asthma. It indeed helps to strengthen body but these exercises are not advisable for persons with asthma because it will just induce asthma

If a person who exercised induced asthma, he can do some enjoyable activities such as walking, swimming, biking, skiing, sprinting, and team sports like basketball. There are so many activities that are considered exercise. It provides you an opportunity to select from those and enjoy.

Remember that asthma is not a psychological state of mind. It is a physiological disease that must be treated. You should prevent asthma if you don't like to have it.

Even though treating asthma requires some cash, you should not be worrying about the expenses. Always remember that when life is on the line, no amount of cash or money can be compared to the life being saved.

Visit my latest website called car security camera where you can find information, suppliers, and purchasing guides about internet security cameras to better secure your vehicle and other valuable things against thieves and robbers.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Ramir_Sarmiento
http://EzineArticles.com/?How-To-Lessen-Asthma-With-Exercise-And-Other-Activities?&id=5426276

2 comments:

  1. As a sign of gratitude for how my husband was saved from asthma , i decided to reach out to those still suffering from this.
    My husband suffered asthma and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because he was my all and the symptoms were terrible, we tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure him. I searched for a cure and i saw a testimony by someone who was cured and so many other with similar body problem, and he left the contact of the doctor who had the herbal cure to asthma . I never imagined asthma has a cure not until i contacted him and he assured me my husband will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my husband used it and in one months he was fully okay even up till this moment he is so full of life. asthma has a cure and it is a herbal cure contact the doctor for more info on drwilliams098765@gmail.com on how to get the medication. Thanks for reading my story

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello everyone! my name is Noah, I'm writing this article to appreciate the good work of DR AKHIGBE that helped me recently to bring back my wife that left me for another man for the past 6 months. After seeing a comment of a woman on the internet testifying of how she was helped by DR AKHIGBE I also decided to contact him for help because all i wanted was for me to get my wife, happiness and to make sure that my child grows up with his mother 'I love my wife' Am happy today that he helped me and i can proudly say that my wife is now with me again and she is now in love with me like never before. Are you in need of any help in your relationship like getting back your man, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend or loves and family relationship.  Viewers reading my post that needs the help of DR AKHIGBE should contact him via E-mail: drrealakhigbe@gmail.com You  can also call or contact him via whatsapp +2348142454860  He also cure deadly diseases and virus with his natural herbal medicine herbs.  like
    HIV/AIDSHERPESASTHMAEPILEPSYNAUSEA VOMITING OR DIARRHEASTROKEEXTERNAL INFECTIONCANCERDIABETESCHRONIC DISEASEHEPATITIS A&B AND OTHERS. his email again:  drrealakhigbe@gmail.comnumber : +2348142454860 

    ReplyDelete